How it works
- New stock is either scanned in using a barcode reader or utomatically checked in by the system.
- As each item is used, it is scanned out or checked out by the system.
- At any time, you can see precise stock levels as well as usage patterns, e.g. per worker.
- When stocks of an item reach a pre-determined level, an order list is automatically created.
- Order lists are checked before being sent by email to suppliers so they can be delivered in good time – and stock levels can be constantly maintained.